In 1935, Myles F. Kelly formed Colonial Roofing Company in Clifton, New Jersey. The company quickly grew to one of the largest retail residential roofing companies in the state.
Six years later, Mr. Kelly shifted the direction of the company and formed Myles F. Kelly, Inc. as a wholesale distributor of residential & commercial roofing products located
in Newark, New Jersey. Continued growth in the business necessitated several moves to larger facilities in Newark, New Jersey until 1987, the company moved its headquarters to
its current location in Harrison, New Jersey.
In 1982, the company opened its first new "branch" site in Roselle Park, New Jersey. The company currently operates one distribution in New York and five distribution sites in
New Jersey serving the entire metropolitan New York region and all of New Jersey. Our branches are ideally situated to serve our customer base consisting of home improvement
contractors, commercial roofers and home builders.